Monday 20 August 2012

FOTD: Naked

Face of the day!


Face:
  • Vichy Dermablend Foundation - Opal
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Buff
  • Chanel Soleil Tan Bronzer
  • Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
  • Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
Eyes: 
  •  Urban Decay Naked Palette -Naked all over lid, Hustle up to crease and under eye, Toasted layered on top
  • MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 01 (inner corners)
  • ELF Black Cream Eyeliner
  • Ardell Lashes - Demi Wispies 
  • Sleek Brow Kit - Dark
Lips:
  •  L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick - 235 Nude

I'm off to visit my lovely friend and fashion blogger Kat today, I'll hopefully bring back a good old beauty haul! I love going back to Manchester as I used to live there, feels like home :) So excited! Have a fab monday everyone, Wednesday's post will be a review on my new straightening irons :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment