Monday 10 September 2012

I'm back!

Hi guys! So I've had a bit of a break from blogging, not by choice but I've been bogged down by work and life in general and haven't had a spare moment to sit down and write! But I'm back now and I have lots of new products to try out and review so keep your eyes peeled for them.

So first up is my face of the day, a gunmetal smokey eye and neutral lip, with pretty highlighted skin :)






Face:
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Buff and Sand Beige
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealer - NC20
  • GOSH pressed powder - Golden Honey
  • Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
  • Crown Brush Blush Palette - Light baby pink
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Gunmetal and Creep
  • Sleek Eyeshadow palette - The Original, matte black eyeshadow
  • ELF Cream Liner - Black
  • Ardell Demi Wispie Eyelashes (need new ones!)
  • Sleek Brow Kit - Dark
Lips: 
  • Natural Collection Lipstick - Apple Blossom

Have a beautiful day!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment