Tuesday 2 October 2012

Pleasing Plum




I'm loving the dark lips, nude eyes and dark brows look that I keep seeing everywhere at the moment, so that's exactly what I did in my last shoot, for a bold, defined look.

First I defined the brows with Sleek's Brow Kit in Dark, and went over with plenty of black eyeshadow to darken them even more. I left the eyelids bare, and just used black mascara to slightly define the eyes. To heavily contour the cheekbones and jawline, I used Sleek's Contour Kit in Light, without using the highlighter part, keeping the skin matte all over. Then I lined the lips with black gel liner, filled in slightly with Barry M's Lip Paint in Black, and used Maybelline's SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss in Pleasing Plum over the top. And that was it! Really simple but strong look, just make sure that any redness in the face is covered so you have a very polished, clean look.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment