Wednesday 31 August 2016

MODELS OWN

Models Own, that brand everyone has heard of because of their awesome nail polish range, but did you know they now have a beautiful range of makeup? Well just have a look at these beauties!



The packaging is beautiful, colours and textures are fantastic, and I love the little kits some of the products come with, the lip gunk comes with a mixing tray and brush and the Colour Chrome eye shadows come with the mixing tray and a fluid to intensify the product! All the prices are so so reasonable too, I didn't see one product above £14.99 I don't think! 

I absolutely cannot wait to try these products out, my favourites so far are the purple metallic Lip Gunk, the Colour Chrome foil eye shadows and the loose Myshadows, stay tuned for a look with these beauts on my face soon <3

You can get all these products and the new 'Dare to Bare' neutrals collection on their website at www.modelsownit.com

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment