Monday 4 March 2013

Photoshoot: Stoney Darkstone



Photographer: Stoney Darkstone
Model: Gemma Lloyd
MUA + Hair: Me, Lynsey Mckenzie


Just got this image back from my last photoshoot, I love it! You can't really see much makeup detail in this but it's basically a really dark eye with Illamasqua lashes and a nude lip. I did the hair on this shoot aswell but some of it has been 'enhanced' a little ;) Can't wait to get some more shots back, we did a couple more interesting looks! Should be collaborating with Stoney again soon :)



If you want to see more behind the scenes shots etc, I post much more regularly on my Instagram @lynzmua, follow me!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!!
    I love the hair, it's so so pretty!
    seriously, awesome shoot sweetie!
    x<3

    ReplyDelete