Monday 15 July 2013

Face of the South West

This past weekend I was the sponsor and make up artist for Jessica Aimee Leigh at the Face of the Globe South West heat down in Bristol. Having never been to a beauty pageant before I didn't know what to expect, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially seeing as my beautiful Jess won the crown!! She has now earned her well deserved place at the grand final in Disneyland Paris! (not at all jealous ;) )

Here are some pics from the day -



The Top 5


Winners cuddle! Jess and Charlotte


Best picture of the day! The winner's banquet, she's lovin' it!



I also had a shoot with Piera Catalano on Friday, really want to show some behind the scenes pics but we're keeping this one a secret for a while ;) So excited though!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. yeeeeeeeeeey! Congrats to Jess on her win, that's so cool (^_^) beautiful makeup too, I love the lashes
    x<3

    ReplyDelete